This fits your.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- See the dirt come off the vegetable as you wash them!
- ONE: Pick vegetable from the garden!TWO: Wash the vegetable!THREE: Chop up the vegetable & Place them on plate!
- How to use Sink: 1. Fill sink to the middle with lukewarm water. 2. Turn the faucet to the right for water. [Water is reused, as shown in the picture.]
- Includes 1 sink, 5 kinds of vegetables, vegetable garden, 1 plates, 1 knife, 1 cutting board
- 2 LR14(C type) Batteries needed (not included), Please read 'how to insert batteries' and 'how to turn the faucet on' carefully
How to use sink:
1. Fill sink to the middle with lukewarm water.
2. Turn the faucet to th right for water.
[Water is reused, as shown in the picture.]
How to use vegetable garden:
1. Open the lid.
2. Fill up with cold water.
Color changes better when ice water is used.
3. Insert veggies.
- When water temperature is 13 degrees Celsius (55 degrees Fahrenheit) and below, items look "dirty."
- When water temperature is 26 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit) and above, items regain "clean" look.
PLAY TIME WITH KONGSUNI!
- Before play time, fill up the sink with water that's 26 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit) or above.
1. Let's prepare some healthy veggies!
2. Let's see what's growing in the veggie garden!
3. Pluck the veggies from the garden!
4. Bring the dirty veggies to the sink.
5. Turn the faucet for water.
6. Use the sponge to wipe the dirt off the veggies!
7. Place on plate to serve!
8. Make sure to clean up the sink after use.
Please note that the images displayed may differ from the actual product.
English package Kongsuni Series Vegetable & Sink Set Vegetable Playset Cooking Kitchen Play Set for Kids Early Age Development Educational Roleplay Food Assortment Set Chef playset Toy Sink B077N66QW1