This fits your.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ABS plastic WEfun pretend play food sets are non-toxic and safer for children to have fun without odor so that no need to worry if your children put them in mouth
- Family fun with Cutting Fruits & Vegetables can help kids to build vocabulary and model mealtime routines.You are set to spend time with young children, come up with the beginning of a story and then let the children do as much as they can. When they get stuck, or get repetitive, engage with them and suggest what can happen next
- Ages 3 and up kids can play with these recycle pretend play food set to shop for groceries, play kitchen, and creating delicious pretend meals for the family to munch, or your money back. When children are asked to think of different uses for many different objects, such as a apple or a carrot, they are able to come up with multiple uses for each
- WEfun pretend food can help your children play out a story and them become more creative.They will make up stories and ideas “from scratch”.Children will express a wide range of emotions in a pretend game – happiness, fear, sadness, anger, affection or even frustration
- Soft mesh bag is perfect to organize the Kids Pretend Food (DON'T ACTUALLY MUNCH IT OR YOU MIGHT BREAK A TOOTH)
Your sweeties in early age are learning surroundings ?You want to know how they demonstrate better story-telling abilities?You want to help children increase imagination and creativity through play?You are gathering information about how and which children can best benefit?Now let’s get your trouble off!
24pcs cutting play food set contains fruits vegetables and kitchen tools.Made of environment-friendly ABS plastic, pretend food is smooth and no harm to kids.Fruit or vegetable is stuck with a sticker dot,it can be cut and stuck with endless fun
PLAY AND CREATIVITY
1.Kids can pretend cutting and cooking to mix and match to create a balanced 'meal'.The wide variety of items can help children Feed the Imagination with creating a story of meal. Kids can also sort by color or use the crates to combine foods to serve up pretend-play meals
2.Pretend play food game can be a “divergent thinking”task and What is interesting is that creativity increased on it for children who get stuck and parents can engage with them and suggest what can happen next
3.Children express a wide range of emotions in a pretend game – happiness, fear, sadness, anger, affection or even frustration
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs
WEfun Pretend Food Set for KidsCutting Fruits & Vegetables Pretend Play Food for Educational Early Age Basic Skills Development 24 Pieces Set including Lovely Boiler by B075DCLRWS